Spring E-commerce + Marketing Internship:
ARO is looking for two interns to contribute e-commerce and marketing.
A valuable experience, this position is for 10-15 hours a week and PAID. We are looking for people who want an opportunity to work at a fashion start-up and who want growth. We are willing to work with school and job schedules, however, hours must be completed within reasonable hours.
Please provide the following in your application submissions. Submissions without the following will not be considered.
– Social media handles.
– Cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for this position.
– A list of your favorite fashion magazines.
– A list of your favorite fashion blogs.
– Detail oriented with strong writing skills and a good attitude.
– Proficient/advanced in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
– Must have their own laptop with design programs already installed.
– Experience managing social media pages including Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr/Blog and Pinterest. Not for another person or company? That’s okay, but personal pages are a requirement.
– Knowledge and interest in the fashion. It’s important this person is ahead of the game and on the ball with knowing designers, design, blogs, websites and online magazines. (THIS IS A MUST).
– WordPress, Quickbooks and Excel great to know but not a requirement
– Intermediate graphic design. Intern will assist freelance graphic designer and founder with marketing collateral to support website, email campaigns and social media.
– Social Media Assistance. Intern will assist with establishing a social media voice on Pinterest, Facebook, Blog, and Instagram etc.
– Buying + Office Duties. Intern will assist when needed in various office tasks and also get the opportunity to assist with buying merchandise for the web store.
– Monitor trends and industry to help keep ARO ahead of the game.
– Copywriting + Content generation. Intern will assist in writing product descriptions, email blast conception, blogs posts, campaigns etc.
This internship is paid or school credit. Please email resumes and the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org